Do you need something developed? Do you want your app idea turned into a fully working prototype? Here at StormGate we build websites, apps and much, much more.
As a result we know a thing or two about development and creating web apps and what’s great for you is that we like to mix our own website development with client work! We put all that learned experience to good use for you, developing fantastic websites at a reasonable cost – you pay us the professions’ going rate – its a Win-Win business, something we hold as a key principle here.
Why Choose Us for Your Web Development?
As our customers always tell us, it’s not often you find highly skilled developers based in the UK, especially reliable, hard working ones. We develop outstanding websites using the latest technologies and development ideologies.
Here are some key reasons for letting us build your website or app:
- 10 + Years developing professionally
- Latest standards exceeded – CSS3.0, HTML5
- Bleeding Edge Equipment
- Reliability & Communication
- British Lead Developer
How Much Does Web Development Cost?
Because we are a small team (1-5 depending on requirement) we are able to stick to lean methodologies, which keeps us developing what needs to be developed and keeps the price’s down for you. We typically charge a rate of £35 per hour for general work, but when you request a quote at the bottom of this page we can put a real price against the development work you need doing, and with us the price agreed at commencement is the price you pay. We Always Deliver.
Typical Website Design/Development Rates:
- One Lead Developer £30-40 Per Super Hour*
- Up to 5 Professional Developers £100-300 Per Super Hour*
- Typical Brochure Website £950
- Custom Website Prototypes £1,000 – £3,500
- Totally Bespoke Web App £1,400 – £8,000
*Super Hour refers to our highly leveraged time – our clients tell us we achieve more per hour than any other developer they have used.
I look forward to hearing from you!
How do You Develop Websites and Web Apps?
Here is a typical example of how we develop for clients, 10 (or 12) steps to getting the website or web app you want:
- Client requests a quotation
- We take a look at the request thoroughly and come up with some further questions
- Client responds to few questions
- We offer a price along with a list of deliverables and a possible start date
- Client accepts, work commences
- As developing client is updated regularly
- Once our work is nearly complete all code goes through quality control
- All code is annotated & cleaned
- Website is delivered to client
- Client is very happy, pays bill but wants a few tweaks
- We tweak Client’s website
- Another Client goes on towards success
Do you use innovative technology?
We use the latest standards in developing websites and typically we develop using the most widely used three technologies:
- PHP 5 For Fast Pages and Web-host freedom
- MySQL WorkBench for Data Architecting
- jQuery for AJAX and Beautifully Usable Websites
As well as up to date tools we use the following to re-inforce our services rendered, (many developers don’t work to market standards or have a security policy!):
- Amazon Web Services Back-ups
- Smart Web Asset Storage and Compression
- GIT Versioning for Recording Code Changes
- The Latest in Graphics suites
- Strong Security Policy to maintain your privacy
- Prototype Web App’s
- Bespoke Development
- Social/API Integration
- Data Acquisition
What Our Clients Say:
Digital Tomorrow Today
Pynk and Fluffy
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School